Many clothes everywhere, Most in Quantity but not Quality. These days most big brands that you know has been staying up in the game for a while but the rest out there just have no originality.
So here in this post , we are going to give you our little list which we’ve put together and considered to be the best judging from our years of experience as shoppers. we are starting from the top to bottom.
well amazon is not only popular for its products but its has also helped to stabilize lots of lives.their products are of a first grade quality and it is of course satisfactory.
Delivery of products is also not a problem because of their broad online sales. This retailer store is excellent because of the presence of variety of products ranging from apparels to electronics.
3. EBAY. i cant talk about other shopping site and not talk about eBay. It was founded by pierre omidyar and has its headquarter in San Jose,California,united states.It is one of the most popular online auction ans shopping sites which i love so much!!! it helps you to buy and sell different products which is beneficial us and many more who wants to sell some products that they advertise for.i recommend this because quality of products is just heaven!!
4. ASOS. this is one of the largest retail store in the uk. A British online fashion and beauty store. Primarily aimed at young adults, Asos sells over 850 brands as well as its own range of clothing and accessories.well lets just say that we recently became a customers for products on asos and we can say that their products are of very high quality, neatly packed and delivered to you, you just cant help but patronize them al the time.
5. MR.PORTER. this online retailers store was launched in 2011 and rapidly acquired lots of online presence in no time and its the best store for the men. ohhh yeah if you are looking for the right site to shop for either your partner,brother or male acquaintance then this is just the right place that offers what is related to mens styles including shoes,clothes and accessories. majorly designers like Alexander McQueen and Ray Ban.
6. ALIBABA. one of the largest e-commerce businesses based on the internet, with one of the largest small business to business trading platform. extremely cheap with good quality products. if your looking for where you can purchase good quality products at cheaper prices then you just got lucky because this is the best for you. it has also been very helpful for me especially in our store sales product. you should try it out!
7. DESORDRE. many probably dont know about this site but it is lovely. i have ordered several clothing and accessories and all product seemed to be one of the best quality of clothes i have currently. this sydney,australia-based boutique sells exclusive items from well known labels. try it and you wont regret.
8. ETSY. Is a peer-to-peer (P2P) e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items. These items cover a wide range, including art, photography, clothing, jewelry, food, bath and beauty products, quilts, knick-knacks, and toys. Many sellers also sell craft supplies such as beads, wire and jewelry-making tools. All vintage items must be at least 20 years old. The site follows in the tradition of open craft fairs, giving sellers personal storefronts where they list their goods for a fee of US$0.20 per item.
9. WAREHOUSE. i especially love to order my dresses here.i love it more because they have an awesome return back policy which is the ”money return policy” this is great for me because i absolutely have no risk of bad product-money loss.this new Zealand retails store is the oldest and still top ranking online store from where i order from.
10. ADIDAS. i cant leave this out no matter what. although they dont have a good online retailers presence, but they sell the best of their product everybody wears Adidas but this site give you a feel of satisfaction with their product because their products are very handy. trust me its the best site for ordering work out clothes and shoes. i love it!!